Tuesday, December 29, 2009

To Begin Again


Rosemary Mist on abed of Spicy Lavender Sachet Mix


Well, after a long absence from soap making, I have decided to return. My newborn is 3 1/2 and my arms are mostly free now. Hard to believe how much time he spent in them. So now with a bit of breathing room I find myself casting about for something to do.


Orange Bay Shaving set

Not that we are ever bored around here or have "free" time. We have added several new animals to our urban farm since we last spoke. The garden is growing and expanding.



Life is forever on the move. Glad to be back in the soapy swing of things.
Stay tuned for shop updates and lots mad science experimentation.
There may even be a few give-a-ways!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings im new on here. I came accross this chat board I find It absolutely helpful and it's helped me a lot. I hope to contribute and help other people like its helped me.

Thank You, See Ya Later.