Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Hogwarts sock swap kit questionaire




1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?
Gryffindor
2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.
duuhhhhh! I don't really know. I only own one pair and they are bamboo.

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?
I will try anything! I don't have any circular needles yet.

4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?
I am not a Ravenclaw

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?
what's not to like but I love dark chocolate and hazelnuts...mnnnnnn

6. What are your favorite scents?
vanilla, lavender, lemongrass....I am a soap maker so this could go on and on
7. Do you have any allergies?
nope, no allergies!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Hi Shannon! I'm your buddy for the HSKS! I can't wait to start on your package now that I know your colors! This is going to be fun!